John Fabbricatore is an honorably discharged veteran of the United States Air Force, having served as a Security Forces member from 1991 to 1995.
Since 1995, John has served as an active law enforcement officer. John was an instructor at the Federal Law EnforcementTraining Center from 2003 to 2005, where he focused on teaching Defensive Tactics, Physical Fitness, and Fugitive Operations. John is currently a law enforcement supervisor involved in Fugitive Operations.
As an active martial artist for over twenty years, John has successfully competed in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), boxing, submission grappling, and kickboxing.
John is a survivor of violence. At the age of fifteen, he was the victim of a violent kidnapping, during which he was stabbed multiple times and subjected to torture for nearly two hours. After surviving this attack, John devoted himself to becoming a competent and knowledgeable martial artist and student in self-defense. Since attaining that goal, John has dedicated himself to sharing his knowledge, determination, and motivational story with others. John is a tireless advocate for survivors and believes that everyone has an undeniable right to defend themselves.
- 3rd degree Black Belt in American Karate under Dan Magnus
- KAPAP Level 1 Certified Instructor Israeli Close Quarters Combat Core Combatives Program
- Level 1 Israeli Combat Point Shooting
- Level 2 Israeli Combat Point Shooting Advanced course
- NRA Pistol Instructor
- Level 1 Certification in Scientific/Catch Wrestling
- Instructor Certification in Kempo First Foundation Officer Control Tactics
- SABRE Civilian Safety Awareness Program Instructor
- SABRE Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) Instructor
- Israeli Combat Systems Knife Training
- USA Boxing licensed Boxer
- Pressure Point Control Tactics (PPCT) Defensive Tactics Instructor
- PPCT Inmate Control Instructor
- PPCT System Instructor
- PPCT Impact Weapon/Collapsable Baton Instructor
- PPCT Weapon Retention and Disarming System Instructor
Competitive training since 2000 in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and submission wrestling
- Professional Certifications
- Physical Fitness Coordinator FLETC
- Defensive Tactics Instructor FLETC
- FBI Hostage/Crisis Negotiator
- Reid Method of Interview /Interrogation Certification
- Basic Police Training Academy FLETC
- IOBTC FLETC
- Fugitive Operations FLETC
- USAF Security Forces Academy USAF
- Basic Firefighting Academy SUNY Long Island, NY